Friday, 24 July 2015

Birkdale cat poisoner at large

I returned home to be told by my student daughter that i must not put the cat out because cats in Birkdale are being poisoned. It turns out she is right. The Visiter has the full story
A worrying number of incidents have taken place in an area of Birkdale

510 Shares Share Tweet +1 LinkedIn Felix, 17, was found covered in a mystery liquid and said to be acting 'like he was on drugs' Southport pet owners have been warned to keep an eye on their cats after reports of 'intentional poisonings and cat abductions'.



Joanna Worsley, of Jaspers Alley Cats shelter said: "There have been a shocking number of incidents in a small area of Birkdale."



Owner Jacqui Elizabeth says her two cats were fed salmon doused in weed killer a few weeks ago. She said: "I'd just gone to bed and I heard one of my cats making a strange noise.



"I rushed outside and there was a man at the end of the drive, but he fled as soon as he saw me. My daughter chased after him but he got away.



"There were chunks of salmon on the floor and my cat, Georgie, had eaten some. The other cat, Felix, was covered in some kind of liquid and was acting like he was drunk or on drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.