Monday, 17 January 2011

It’s official: Southport Conservatives are united......

Over the last week I have carried a number of stories highlighting the imploding nature of Southport Conservatives.

One of our regular readers has now been in touch to draw my attention to a leaflet they found on an interesting little website called electionleaflets.org.



This is a leaflet issued by the Conservatives in Birkdale in Spring 2010.



The good news is that the local Conservatives are united after all, for this is what the leaflet says:



SOUTHPORT CONSERVATIVE UNITY; WORKING FOR OUR TOWN TODAY!

Conservative unity grows from strength to strength, not only on a National scale but also locally.
So that must be true, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.