Thursday, 28 October 2010

Tory councillors resign after another Tory concillor is deselected

It is my sad duty to chronicle yet another round in Sefton Tories' squabbles. The Crosby Herald has the story . Anne Ibbs has spent most of her time banished to the 'naughty step' by their leadership. Now she has been deselected and replaced with failed PPC Debbi Jones. Local Tory parish councillors have threatened to resign. Best of all a member of the discredited Tory Leadership group Barry Griffiths has told the dissenters to go........We love you Barry even though we predict your own party will soon turn on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.