Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Local Labour leader lays into Ed Milliband.................

Local labour big-wigs haves wasted on time in getting their knives into Ed Milliband

Cllr Paul Cotterill, the Labour Group leader on West Lancashire Borough Council, offers the following analysis of the new Labour leader:


I think Ed M’s come over as a bit of triangulating turd, if I’m honest, and if such a thing exists.



His campaign has been driven by the ‘values’ that I think he thinks people want to see in his campaign and potential leadership. This is best reflected in the more stupid rightwing view is that he is ‘tacking left’.



He’s not tacked left in any meaningful way. He’s let it be known that he might be tacking left, because that’s where he thinks there’s a pool of vote from people who don’t want David or Ed Balls, and don’t take Diane Abbott or Andy Burnham seriously.



Ed Miliband, you don’t fool me. You’re a nice enough bloke, but you’re a charlatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.