Saturday, 16 October 2010

Haydn books three surgeries


My colleague Liberal Democrat councillor Haydn Preece will be holding a surgery in Ainsdale Library, Liverpool Road, this Friday October 22nd between 5:30pm and 7pm. Ainsdale ward residents are invited to discuss with Haydn any issues that have arisen in Ainsdale, personal support or matters on the national agenda focusing on the Coalition at this crucial stage. 
 
The next three Ainsdale surgeries will be at Ainsdale Library: Next Friday October 22nd. Friday November 12th. Friday December 10th. All will be 5:30pm -7pm. 
 
Haydn can also be contacted on 07768000818 or email 

I should add that the next Birkdale surgery is on the first Saturday in November at the Birkdale Library starting at 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.