Friday, 23 April 2010

Since Clegg has been held responsible for every known evil......

Since Clegg has been held responsible for every known evil our Tories appear to have followed the lead of the Daily Mail-never mind the truth go for the smear. I wake this morning to discover I am responsible for the digging of a hole in Upper Aughton Rd by United Utilities (UU)! I have no power to direct UU to dig holes.  A minor matter in comparison to the rubbish that the right wing Tory supporting media has flung at Clegg (after the editors were called in and briefed by the Tory high command) but a straw in the wind.

My view remains that going negative is wrong in principle and counter productive in practice. The electors don't like it and can see through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.