Friday, 23 April 2010

Begging letter from William Hague

I really enjoyed this one. Having squandered the millions that his tax avoiding mate Ashcroft has given to the Tories -to no discernible effect- Hague is emailing his supposed poorer friends to ask them for cash. He pleads:


..............I want to ask you today if you can give just one pound a day to our campaign until we get to polling day.If you give now, you'll be giving just £14. We're not bankrolled by union barons, so small online donations like this from people like you are crucial to our campaign.


Ashcroft said no then?




I will be posting later on about how badly the Tories have spent the cash is this neck of the woods. I would suggest that any performance management system would show such poor outcomes  that it would be folly to invest in failure.


Roll on funding reform of political parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.