Monday, 15 February 2010

Sefton plus feedback


I was having a look today at the Formby First website which belongs to Sean Brady an independent Parish Councillor in Formby. (One day someone will have to explain to why the Sefton Borough Councillors for the patch loathe the Formby Parish Council. Their contempt is scarcely cloaked)
Sean was the Labour candidate in Southport in 1983 when I fought the General Election here. He was very effective in that role and even though we squeezed Labour down to 8% his efforts stopped us gaining more. In 1987 a less impressive Labour candidate let the vote slide further 6%. Paul Brant, who was also a good Labour candidate, got it up to over 16% but slipped back by about 4% in 2004


Anyway I was interested to see Sean blogging on the performance of Sefton plus. I greatly welcome citizens doing as Sean advices. The key additional thing for me is to see how the information collected by Sefton Plus is fed into ward Councillors and departmental improvement plans. I am working on this and I hope that we will see something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to address most contributions, even the drunken ones if they are coherent, but I am not going to engage with negative sniping from those who do not have the guts to add their names or a consistent on-line identity to their comments. Such postings will not be published.

Anonymous comments with a constructive contribution to make to the discussion, even if it is critical will continue to be posted. Libellous comments or remarks I think may be libellous will not be published.

I will also not tolerate personation so please do not add comments in the name of real people unless you are that person. If you do not like these rules then start your own blog.

Oh, and if you persist in repeating yourself despite the fact I have addressed your point I may get bored and reject your comment.

The views expressed in comments are those of the poster, not me.